RecAll Version 2.0 (Initial beta release) (Android)
RecAll for Android provides most of the cool features of our most popular Windows program, RecAll for Windows.
- sound-activated recording option
- timecodes display during playback
- Ogg Vorbis audio format, supported natively by all Android devices
- legacy Windows WAV audio formats with compression options, supported by all Windows computers
- record in background
- resume recording in same file after stopping
- timecode audio properties compatible with Windows version
- select from a list of recording sources
RecAll for Windows has been popular for use by amateur radio operators, small airports in certain countries that are required to record and save radio transmissions, and small businesses and telephone call centers that need to record telephone calls. Imagine the possibilities of using a small portable low-maintenance low-power Android device for the same application.
(Note November 30, 2017: We are in beta release, fixing a few bugs for a solid release. Contact us if you want to help test. In a few days look for the app out of beta in the Google Play Store)
Visit the Google Play Store Listing.